Board of Directors
Career Opportunities with CSCNL
Career Opportunities in the Community Sector
Paid and Volunteer Opportunities
1. What is the population of your town?
Less than 250 ppl
250 – 1000 ppl
1000 – 10 000 ppl
More than 10 000 ppl
2. How would you describe volunteerism (generally) in your community? Choose one
Everything is fantastic with high levels of volunteer engagement.
Things are okay and everyone appears to be managing.
We are struggling to get people involved and community organizations and services are at risk.
3. As an organization what role(s) do you offer for volunteers? Choose all that apply
Serve on council
Serve on committees of council or the town/city
Help with special events
3 - Other
4. Are you hearing from any of the following groups in your community that they are struggling to recruit volunteers? Select all that apply:
Youth Serving Groups
4 - Other
5. Are there resources or supports that might help your municipality with volunteer engagement or management? Choose any that apply:
Volunteer program training for the municipality
Volunteer recruitment training for groups in the community
Information on how to establish a volunteer centre
A provincial volunteer matching/referral service
Opportunities for shared services or volunteer skills development
Increased awareness of the value of volunteerism
5 - Other