WISE NL is seeking individuals with a broad range of skills, including fund, development, event planning and program development. Any questions? send a message to email@example.com.
Board of Directors
WISE NL is managed by a working Board of Directors with assistance from committee members. Board Members are asked to do the following.
- Provide oversight of the organization to ensure that it meets its mission and is operated effectively and in the best interests of our members and beneficiaries, i.e. technical professionals, students, funders, employees and the community at large.
- Take on governance, management and in some instances, a working role in day-to-day operations.
- Attend monthly 2-hour board meetings and submit a written report as appropriate.
- Board meetings are typically held in the evening on the second Wednesday of the month. Estimated time = 3 hours per month includes prep time.
- There are no scheduled board meetings in July and August to accommodate summer vacations. The December meeting is typically a welcome to the Board and a holiday celebration.
- Attend events organized or endorsed by WISE NL.
Any questions? send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: November 24th, 2023 Location: Bonavista Room, The Lantern Topic: HR and Leadership Transition Insights Workshop Please respond to the…
How are you Feeling? Surveying your Well-being in the Community Sector
As Newfoundland and Labrador focuses on well-being more than ever, enhancing your health outcomes and quality of life is pivotal.…
Sign up for newsletter updates
Subscribe now to receive emails from the Community Sector Council Newfoundland and Labrador.
Interested in Shared Services and Co-Locating?
CSCNL is committed to strengthening and promoting the essential role that charities, nonprofits and other community organizations play in building…